Saturday, September 29, 2012

3 Day Juice Diet

-->


I checked into this diet a couple years ago. The way it goes is that you take vitamins and supplements and for three days you just drink juice, basically any time that you feel like you are hungry and you lose up to six pounds in that three days. I went and bought myself a whole case of little fruit juice bottles, all different flavors so I at least had a choice of different flavors.

I did try this diet and yes, I did lose the six pounds in the three days but I don't think it was really worth it. Within two weeks I gained four of the six pounds back. I felt like doing nothing, it zapped any energy I had an I didn't feel like doing much other than sitting in my recliner watching TV or surfing on my laptop,

I didn't have any real benefits from this diet.


No comments:

Post a Comment